CLEAN WATER SOLUTIONS FOR BURUNDI
CLEAN WATER is our main focus. There is precious little piped water to the people. Amazi Water is managing a large scale water development project, including the construction of deep wells providing hand pumps or solar pumps. A high yield area will include reservoirs and pipes. Amazi Water provides WASH training and ongoing maintenance.
Amazi Water offers a 2-3 month internship program for Burundian university students wishing to gain experience in the following areas:
- Community needs assessments and village research
- Hydrogeology, drilling, water systems
- Community trainings – WASH and well maintenance
- General office administration, accounting, report writing, presentations
If you are a student and interested in interning with Amazi Water, please read our website, develop your CV and then contact our offices
- Amazi Water’s main University partner is Hope Africa University; Bujumbura, Burundi – Social Work Faculty.
Sign-up for our newsletter using the form below. We will send you a confirmation link that you want to receive emails from us. Once you click on the link in the email we will start sending you our newsletter telling you of all our efforts in Burundi!